阅读是一种非常重要的能力，不管是语文还是英语，甚至是数学都和阅读理解能搭上边，阅读 差，就连题目都看不懂更别说解答了。那么该如何 阅读理解能力呢？来了解一下这些 和 。
1. Let the children read aloud, so that they have to slow down the reading speed, so that they have more time to process the information they read. In addition, children can not only see but also hear what they read. Parents can take turns reading with their children.
2. Provide appropriate reading materials for children, and ensure that children carry out a large number of reading exercises with moderate difficulty. Children should be able to recognize 90% of words without any help. If the ratio of new words to new words is greater than this, children will pause more in order to understand the meaning of these words, which will affect the understanding of the general idea of the whole article.
3. Repeat reading to improve fluency. In order to develop language sense and better understand the meaning of the article, children need to read quickly and fluently. This skill is called fluency. By the end of the second grade, the child’s reading speed should reach 200 words / minute.
Repeated reading makes children feel that the reading materials are familiar and simple, which not only helps children understand the words deeply, but also makes them read more fluently.
4. Reading with questions and aimless reading is a lazy way of reading. To improve children’s reading level, the first step is to cultivate their purposeful reading habits. Children can’t read anything at a glance; only reading with questions and notes can be regarded as real reading.
Before reading, parents can give their children some specific and simple questions to tell them that the purpose of reading is to solve these problems. After reading the article, ask the child to answer the questions raised earlier. Children reading with problems is of great benefit to the cultivation of their ability to analyze and solve problems.
5. Marking and taking notes can be marked with color or special symbols, such as drawing wavy lines. The main ways to take notes are: evaluation notes, question notes, summary notes, transcribed notes, and impression notes. Ask children to take notes in accordance with the above five note taking methods, and then evaluate the children’s achievements according to the quality of various notes, so as to promote the quality of children’s notes. The significance of marking and taking notes can not only deepen the understanding of the article, but also benefit children for life.
6. After the child has read an article, ask him to briefly describe the original content in his own words, or let the child describe a thing orally, which can be movies, TV plots, people, things, things in memory, family, school, children’s favorite songs, etc., which can not only actively mobilize the brain thinking, but also improve the child’s logical thinking ability.