Two months in a hurry slip easily between the fingers, looking back at each day of the month, full of busy figure and heavy harvest, feeling. Very lucky to choose internship, not only exercise themselves, but also make life full of fun, surprise, interesting!
I remember the first time in the face of 50 or 60 naughty and lovely children, I was flustered and at a loss. Some of the methods learned before can not be implemented in front of them, just want to escape. I hope other teachers let me do other work, as long as I don’t face the children. I really don’t have a good way to get so many children’s attention focused on me. In the first two days of work, the instructor asked me to do conservation work, familiarize me with the work process and guide me in my work. When the children leave the kindergarten, they also communicate with me and teach me some good ways to manage children. I benefit a lot from them.
Nearly two months of educational practice has ended, this short more than a month of internship, so that I really realize the fun of being a teacher and the responsibility of a teacher. At the same time, it also turns my teaching theory into teaching practice and makes virtual teaching into real teaching.
Daily work: in these short weeks, I mainly supervise students’ study, discipline and hygiene. The specific arrangements are as follows:
1. 1. Go to the classroom before 7:30 every day to urge the students to read and do hygiene, supervise the discipline of early reading and do well in attendance.
2. During the interval exercises and eye exercises, supervise the students to do exercises in class.
3. Every day at noon to the classroom to chat with students, answer difficult questions, understand the situation of students, and point to the students’ problems for guidance, encourage students.
4. During the cleaning period, arrange and supervise the students to do well in the cleaning work.
5. During the class meeting, go to see the class teacher organize the class meeting, learn how to organize the class meeting, and organize a theme class meeting